Lawson Air Conditioning & Plumbing is dedicated to ongoing employee training, EPA Refrigerant Certification, and NATE certifications. Our employees attend monthly training courses that ensure they are always informed about innovations and changes in the HVAC industry. Our educated installation technicians are eager to maintain customer satisfaction and pay attention to even the smallest of details to achieve the top of the line quality Lawson is all about.
We install all brands. We service all brands.
Perfect customized comfort for your home’s heating and cooling system is our main concern. As an authorized dealer for Carrier, we can offer you a choice of the best equipment to meet your needs. The equipment is only as good as the people responsible for system design, installation, and service, which is why our standards are so high at Lawson Air Conditioning & Plumbing. We firmly stand behind all our equipment and work. We get it right the first time. Lawson’s drive for top-of-the-line quality is consistent in all our departments. We hold true to the values established by our founder, L.D. Lawson, in our creed:
- We believe that the customer comes first.
- His comfort is not a by-product of our work, but it is the purpose of our work.
- We believe that quality equipment must be backed by quality service of the highest caliber.
- We believe that comfort cannot be mass produced. Each job, like each customer, must receive individual attention.
- We believe that customer satisfaction requires a total commitment. Behind every project, we complete must stand every salesman, every mechanic, all members of the office staff and all management…only then can we take pride in our work & be assured we have done the very best of the customers & for ourselves.
Whether you need a simple or complex system, you can depend on Lawson to provide you with all the facts needed to make a sound investment for your home. Since 1946 customers have relied on our experience to see that their systems work properly to satisfy their residential heating and air conditioning needs.
Our experienced technicians can install and repair the following equipment for your home:
- Split Systems
- Packaged Systems
- All Electric Systems
- All Gas Systems
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Hybrid Heat Systems
- Air Filtration
- Vent Exhaust Hoods
- Wi-Fi and Programmable Thermostats
- Design/Build Air Ducts
- All Ductwork
- Ductless Systems
- Indoor Air Quality (IQA) Equipment:
- Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) and other Indoor Air Cleaners
For more information on our residential services, contact us today and let us customize a quote for your needs.