Our family-owned company employs over 60 people and serves over 18,000 satisfied customers throughout Northeast Georgia. Serving our customers with excellence is our number one goal. What sets Lawson Air Conditioning & Plumbing apart from others in the area is the fact that we have been serving the HVAC and Plumbing needs of Northeast Georgia since 1946. Our founder, L.D. Lawson began the business by installing the county’s first Air Conditioning unit for the Diana Shop, a ladies’ apparel store on the downtown Gainesville Square. As we look to the future, we realize that we have a rich past to live up to and to learn from. We make every effort to continue to be a leader in the air conditioning and plumbing industries by providing quality customer service and maintaining a well-trained and competent work force. We are holding true to the values of our founder that are laid out in our company creed.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in the Lawson Air Conditioning & Plumbing Creed:
L.D. Lawson, Founder
- We believe that the Customer comes first.
- His comfort is not a by-product of our work, but is the purpose of our work.
- We believe that quality equipment must be backed by quality service of the highest caliber.
- We believe that comfort can not be mass produced. each job, like each customer, must receive individual attention.
- We believe that customer satisfaction requires a total commitment. Behind every project we complete must stand every salesman, every mechanic, all members of the office staff and all management… only then can we take pride in our work & be assured we have done the very best for the customers & for ourselves.